MEASURING YOUR FINGERYour ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results, measure your finger size:
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm. Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Avoid using string or paper to measure ring size as these materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement.
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size, so don't presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger.
- For a sure fit, stop by a fine jewelry store near you. Most jewelry consultants can help you determine your ring size. Wear a mask if performing this task.
Women’s rings typically range from size 3 to 9. The most commonly purchased women’s ring sizes at SalMiel range from size 5 to 8. Size 6 is the most popular ring size.
Men’s rings typically range from size 8 to 14. The most commonly purchased men’s ring sizes at SalMiel range from size 8 to 12. Size 9 is the most popular ring size.